We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
we’ re are recruiting for Class 1 & 2 Events Operators (with minimum Class 2 License required) to work with specialist vehicles and trailers at exhibitions, roadshows & other promotional events where our services are required by our clients. The runs are daily/weekly/overnight stays or as per the needs of the business. The operator should be flexible in any given week working on an any 5 days in 7 basis and will be required to work weekends when bookings dictate (often). Weekends will have to be booked as holiday if/when there is work available. There will be full training given to all operators on each of our vehicles and show units.
- Drive, deliver & collect specialist trailers and vehicles to client locations
- Fully assemble or assist in their assembly
- Setup/Install and testing of systems
- Host the delivery of client activity if required by the client
- Oversee keys systems during live event days, (e.g. ensure generator fuel full throughout etc.)
- Dismantling, pack and return equipment securely
- Be flexible within legal working hours
- Complete any daily and weekly documents required
- To assist partnering business in quiet times with General Haulage runs (not often)
- To drive and work in a safe manner observing all speed limits, road restrictions and on-site safety regulations
- Ensure full adherence to strict Health and Safety procedures on client & customer sites/venues.
- Dress smartly, wearing the uniform supplied at all times.
- Always wear PPE equipment supplied, safety boots, high viz tabards, and bump caps when opening and closing trailers/vehicles.
- Requires confidence
- Willingness and ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Be organised & well presented.
If you think you have got what it takes we would love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Here are some examples of the projects we’ve had the pleasure of bringing to life.