Client name: Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Project: Provision of Public Consultation Trailer
- To develop a hospitality unit which would enable RBKC to get out into the community.
- To be used at outdoor festivals and community events.
- To be able to carry and display multi-media products
What we did:
To provide a multi-tasking unit that could be a stage, a meeting room, an information unit, a mobile music studio and a PR vehicle, depending on the needs of the people using it. To also allow easy unaided access for disabled persons
- Kerb-side in the local community.
- Supermarket and Town Centre Car Parks.
- County and City shows
- In schools and colleges
- At local community events.
- A point of focus for the RBKC community development team.
- Development of the relationship between the able and disabled sectors of the community.
- In a multi-cultural area it is used to bring different sectors of the government together.